The huge number of views shows the massive level of interest from the domestic and international community for content relating to Vietnamese tourism.
The one-minute clip was released as part of a tourism promotion campaign entitled "Vietnam: Di de yeu!", "Discover Vietnam" in English", with the purpose of making the country more popular among travelers via the digital-media platform.
Created by the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) after receiving support from both Google and VinPearl, the campaign is part of a wider programme launched by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism to promote the country as a safe and attractive destination.
The campaign features various clips from famous YouTube creators such as Khoai Lang Thang, Chan La Ca, Fly Around Vietnam, and H'Hen Nie, Miss Universe Vietnam 2017, all of whom enjoy a great influence among young demographics and also boast a large number of subscribers.
The scheme is expected to help stimulate domestic travel demand whilst also providing useful information for tourists.
- Vietnamese tourism promotion campaign launched on YouTube
- Shakira’s ‘Girl Like Me’ crosses 200 million views on YouTube
- 'Solo' Single by Jennie of Black Pink Passes 600 Million Views on YouTube
- Jennie's Single 'Solo' Passes 300 Million Views on YouTube
- Music Video for Jennie's New Single Hits 100 Million Views on YouTube
- Wiz Khalifa collabs with Vietnamese YouTuber on mixtape
- Election 2020: Facebook, Twitter and YouTube wrestle with misinformation
- Vietnamese singer wins Asian Television Awards
- 2020: the year for Vietnamese streamers, YouTubers
- “Vietnam: Travel to Love!” - Promote Vietnam tourism on YouTube
- “Vietnam: Travel to Love!” campaign promotes tourism
- Private train venture routed in tourism
Vietnamese tourism clip passes one million views on YouTube have 262 words, post on vov.vn at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.