The four imported patients included three who entered Vietnam through Moc Bai International Border Gate in Tay Ninh Province and one through Thuong Phuoc International Border Gate in Dong Thap Province.
The patients are now being treated at local hospitals.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 2,448, including 849 locally-transmitted cases reported since the new outbreak started in Hai Duong on January 28. Hai Duong Province alone has recorded 665 cases.
As of 6 pm on February 28, a total of 1,876 Covid-19 patients had recovered and been discharged from hospital. There have been 35 deaths, most of them being the elderly with serious underlying diseases.
At present, as many as 63,054 people who had close contact with Covid-19 patients or returned from virus-hit areas are being monitored at hospitals, quarantine facilities, and at home.
- Vietnam records trade deficit of 1.3 billion USD in May
- Hoi An memories show smashes two records
- Vietnam sit second in group stages of AFC U-19 Championship
- Grant Thornton: Trade war not dampening confidence in Vietnam
- Vietnam attracts $22.63 billion of FDI in eight months
- Report: 521 organ transplants performed in Vietnam in 2019
- 'Shame and pain': Vietnam starts to grapple with child abuse epidemic
- Heartbeat Vietnam funds heart operations for 7,000 children
- Slowdown in FDI’s export growth to impact Vietnam’s economy in 2020
- Measles is STILL spreading in the US: New case reported in Georgia just weeks after the World Health Organization let the country keep its 'elimination' status, despite outbreak of at least 1,250 patients in 2019
- Vietnam tie with Japan to reach finals of AFC U19 champs
- Law change proposed to improve real estate market in Vietnam
Vietnam records 16 more Covid-19 infection cases on Sunday have 305 words, post on dtinews.vn at February 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.