The national flag carrier said it has prepared all necessary resources to meet the strictest requirements on vaccine transportation by air. It has sufficient logistics services, modern cold storage systems, and trained human resources that meet international standards.
It is ready to introduce refrigerated container services for carrying vaccines, as poor preservation can affect quality and efficiency.
The carrier will also set up a specialized unit to perform these tasks.
Vietnam Airlines has experience in transporting medical supplies, such as medicine and surgical instruments, as wells organs for transplant, even in time-sensitive emergencies.
It can deploy a fleet of wide-body aircraft such as Airbus A350s and Boeing 787s to transport large quantities of vaccines.
- Vietnam Airlines in talks to sell more shares to foreign airlines
- Trump rails at Vietnam trade imbalance as deals signed in Hanoi
- Vietnam Air to lease 20 A321neo planes to to expand regional flights
- US ending laptop ban on ME airlines
- AirAsia chosen ‘World’s Best Low-Cost Airline’ for the ninth year in a row
- United Airlines PR boss to step down after tumultuous tenure
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- PH joins search for missing KL airliner
- Asean ‘open skies’ to boost air transport
- Asean ‘open skies’ to boost region’s air transport
- Experimental vaccine to be used in Ebola fight
- Song of the week: ‘It Was Vaccination’
Vietnam Airlines ready to transport COVID-19 vaccines have 218 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.