HÀ NỘI — Sixteen new COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Viet Nam on Sunday evening, including 12 locally-transmitted patients in Hải Dương Province, bringing the total caseload to 2,448.
All the new locally-transmitted cases were found in quarantine facilities or isolated areas in Hải Dương, according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control.
The four imported patients include three who entered the country via Mộc Bài border gate in southern Tây Ninh Province on February 14 and another who arrived via Thường Phước border gate in the Mekong Delta province of Hậu Giang on February 26.
A total of 32 COVID-19 patients were announced on Sunday to have fully recovered. — VNS
- US Pulls 2 More Workers From Cuban Embassy Amid New Potential Health Cases
- First two Ebola cases confirmed in Congo's South Kivu
- How Ebola Spreads: Congo Declares New Outbreak After 2 Confirmed Cases
- Game Changer? New NLRB General Counsel Confirmed By Senate
- Are New Justices Rewriting Case Law?
- US pulls 2 more from Cuba amid new potential health cases
- Campaign Signs Vandalized With Swastikas and Racist Graffiti in New Jersey
- Mourners pay tribute as New Zealand prepares graves for mosque massacre victims
- New Zealand prepares graves as mosque massacre toll rises to 50
- Kavanaugh's Rise Heralds New Conservative Era on Supreme Court
- Kate Spade dead at 55 – Designer’s heartbreaking suicide note to daughter, 13, before she was found hanged in New York apartment
- If Immigrants Are Entitled to Jury Trial for Deportable Offenses, New York Court Rules
Sixteen new COVID-19 cases confirmed on Sunday have 265 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.