Hanoi, (VNA) – Six COVID-19 cases were detected over the past 12 hours to 6pm February 27, raising the national tally to 2,432, according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control.
All the new cases were found in quarantine facilities in the northern province of Hai Duong.
Among patients still under treatment, 32 have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, 50 twice and 100 thrice.
As of February 27 afternoon, 10 provinces and cities had gone through 14 consecutive days without new locally-infected cases of COVID-19.
More than 63,990 people are being quarantine across the country./.
- Press digest – February 27
- Nearly 12,000 dengue cases reported in Singapore
- Nhandan Newspaper - February 27-March 5: Japanese Emperor, Empress make first-ever visit to Vietnam
- Nhandan Newspaper - February 27-March 5: Hanoi Concert 2017 with London Symphony Orchestra
- What's on February 27-March 5 (Daily updated)
- Sixty measles cases reported in first week of 2019 in HCMC
- One more Zika case reported in Ho Chi Minh City
- Business highlights – February 27-March 5
- February 27, 2013
- Weekly digest – February 27-March 5
- Additional 25 A/H1N1 cases reported
- Fewer food poisoning cases reported
Six COVID-19 cases reported on February 27 have 171 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.