In 2021, the city police set the goal to plant and care for 3,000 trees, in an effort to respond to the Government's programme on planting one billion trees by 2025.
On the morning of the same day, General To Lam, Politburo member and Minister of Public Security attended a tree planting festival held by the People’s Public Security Political Academy.
Also on February 22, the Quang Binh Provincial Women's Union in coordination with the Dong Hoi City Women’s Union launched the Lunar New Year 2021 tree planting campaign, as part of the nation's efforts to plant one billion trees within the five years from 2021-2025 at the call of the Prime Minister.
With the spirit of 'each woman – one green tree', over 700 women in Quang Phu Commune, Dong Hoi City, participated in the festival and planted over 1,000 casuarina trees along the coast of the locality.
- Police step up investigations into NRL match-fixing
- An Incomplete List of Things Black People Should Avoid Doing so They Won’t Be Killed by Police
- Russia and Slovakia Under-16 ice hockey players in brutal mass-brawl forcing cops to be called
- Police set up investigation into NRL match-fixing
- FIFA forced into stunning name change
- Auburn man arrested after Toomer's Corner tree set on fire
- Auburn man arrested Toomer's Corner oak tree set on fire
- The Latest: Chapman, Cubs top Indians 3-2 to force Game 6
- Nyman is in a festive mood with a podium and baby on the way
- UEFA launch probe after England-Russia stadium violence
- Videos offer insight into 2011 St. Louis police shooting
- Rights group: Police executions undermine Brazil security
Police force launches tree planting festival have 260 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.