The street has been forced to open later than originally planned due to the complicated developments relating to the COVID-19 pandemic situation in Ho Chi Minh City.
Each year sees many people flock to the street with locals keen to celebrate the Lunar New Year, known locally as Tet, with the site now crowded like in previous years.
In line with the Health Ministry's 5K message of khau trang, facemask, khu khuan, disinfecting, khoang cach, distance, khong tu tap, no gatherings, and khai bao y te, health declarations, all visitors are required to follow relevant precautions.
Vo Thi Kieu Hanh of District 3 says that snapping photos whilst in a face mask is a special thing. Although it's quite different from previous years, she still feels safe and encouraged others to follow the Health Ministry's guidelines in an effort to curb the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The flower street opens for visitors from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day and is set to last through to February 15, or the fourth day of the first lunar month.
- Nguyen Hue Flower Street proves popular
- Nguyen Hue flower street to open to public
- Clintons to close 1 in 5 stores amid fears the card chain is close to collapse
- Donald Trump arrives at Downing Street with other world leaders for Nato reception hosted by Boris Johnson after they all met royals at Buckingham Palace
- 'The quiet person you pass on the street': Secret prisoner Witness J revealed
- Boris Johnson opens up 14 point poll lead over Labour as he 'plots to "sabotage" a Brexit delay and trigger a Supreme Court showdown' after Amber Rudd QUITS the government
- Bad news for holidaymakers: Australian dollar plummets as tensions between China and the US escalate amid new feud
- Can Bogotá's state-sanctioned street art survive a crackdown by the new mayor?
- Cyber Monday shoppers are set to spend a record £1.5bn as online sales match High Street spending for the first time amid fears commuters will crash websites while shopping on their phones
- Asia Bibi: Pakistan top court hears blasphemy appeal amid Islamist threats
- Paris police arrest scores amid strike over pension reform
- Thousands protest in Bucharest after Romanian police took 19 hours to respond to kidnapped girl's calls
Nguyen Hue flower street opens amid COVID-19 fears have 366 words, post on vov.vn at February 11, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.