During the event, the command's troops worked closely with relevant forces to upgrade 760 meters of Mieu Dien-Go Tranh intervillage road in Tan Loi Thanh commune at a cost of VND 950 million, a 20m-long bridge costing VND 300 million and 600 meters of the Vinh Phuc canal road in Thanh Phu Dong commune at a cost of VND 500 million.
Apart from upgrading these roads, troops decorated the roads with numerous flowers and trees, giving a new look to the local roads.
Additionally, they also contributed working days to build 35 houses of military-civilian unity with a total investment of VND 1.75 billion, provided free health checkups for 500 people and presented 1,000 Tet gifts to local policy beneficiaries and poor people as gratitude to those who contributed to the national revolution.
Thanking troops for their assistance to the locality, Nguyen Hoang Giang, Secretary of the Party cell of Tan Thi village, Tan Hao commune, emphasized that local people were happy with what troops have done for them such as house-repairs, road-upgrading, and medicine provisions.
Military-civilian activities during the Tet were closely attached to the national program of new-style rural building, contributing to winning people's hearts and minds and firmly building a defensive area.
Translated by Mai Huong
- 2008 Trends in UAV Technology
- President Dwight D Eisenhower - The Extraterrestrial Connection
- Winners and losers in Trump’s troop withdrawal from Syria
- Secret Trials in the United States
- The Nuclear Deal - Why America is Proactive to 'Help' India
- India and the Nuclear Deal
- From Boots to Suits
- The Definitive History of the T-Shirt
- Hepatitis A Common In Soldiers
- Kurds had back channel open to Syria, Russia over fears of U.S. pullout: officials
- Suffering - Age-Old Problem and Present Reality
- Free to Choose Terrorism
Military-civilian ties in Giong Trom strengthened have 278 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.