Three people were killed and three others injured following a violent confrontation at a karaoke parlor in the northern Vietnamese province of Hoa Binh on the weekend.
Senior Lieutenant Colonel Bui Van Chieu, head of the police unit in Luong Son District, Hoa Binh confirmed to Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper that the incident occurred in Hoa Son Commune on Sunday evening.
At around 7:00 pm, a group of 13 people arrived at Luxury karaoke shop, Chieu elaborated.
A confrontation later broke out, during which a man attacked many people with a knife.
Two women and one man were killed on the spot, while two other victims were injured.
The attacker then stabbed himself with the same knife.
He was admitted to the hospital along with the two wounded victims.
An eyewitness stated that the attacker showed signs of being high on crystal meth.
Further investigation is ongoing.
- Iran quake kills at least one, sparks panic in capital
- Tornado tears through district in Nghe An, one injured
- Heavy rains kill one, injures 12 in northern provinces
- One killed in Kashmir protests after killing of Burhan successor Sabzar Bhat
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia May 7
- Nurse who was injured in knife rampage at Co-op writes heart-breaking apology letter to church warden who was stabbed to death saying: 'I'm sorry I couldn't save you'
- Vietnam Covid-19 cases rise by five to 227
- Natural disasters cause 3.6-million-USD losses in northern region
- Scotland's care home COVID-19 crisis has killed 1,000 people in three weeks and shows no signs of slowing - but the country's curves ARE flattening elsewhere, official data shows
- Riot police clash with hundreds of protesters in Berlin chanting 'freedom' in demonstration against coronavirus restrictions as Germany death toll rises by 147 to 7,369
- Prank police calls backfire on man
- 5 cops, 2 guards killed in Kashmir’s Kulgam as Hizbul militants target cash van
Man kills 3, injures 2 during clash at karaoke shop in northern Vietnam have 314 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at February 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.