Several articles were published on Pasaxon, the official organ of the Lao People's Revolutionary Party, including 'Vietnam's outstanding socio-economic achievements gain international recognition' and 'The 13th National Congress of the Communist Party of Vietnam wraps up successfully'.
The articles highlight impressive figures in Vietnam's socio-economic development, stating that after 35 years of Doi Moi (Renewal) process, Vietnam has advanced from a poor nation with backward agriculture into a country with a growing economy.
Vietnam's role and position in the region and world has been kept increasing as in 2020 Vietnam was honoured to take on the ASEAN Chairmanship and the non-permanent membership of the United Nations Security Council for the term 2020-2021.
They reported that delegates to the National Party Congress promoted a high sense of responsibly to the Party and people, and reached consensus in electing the 13th-tenure Party Central Committee.
Meanwhile, the online newspaper of Laos News Agency said the congress delegates believed that the excellent delegates who were elected to the 13th-tenure Party Central Committee will unite together to lead the country's further development.
In another news, the newspaper covered major activities at the Congress and the first plenum of the 13th CPV Central Committee to elect the Politburo, the Party General Secretary, the PCC's Secretariat, and the PCC's Inspection Commission as well as its chairman. At the plenum, Nguyen Phu Trong was re-elected as Party General Secretary.
- CARIBBEAT: Caribbean Life newspaper's Impact Awards honor selflessness in Caribbean community
- Obama and Southeast Asian leaders to talk trade, security
- Norman Borlaug enters U.S. Capitol's Statuary Hall
- States use secret surveys to predict inmates' future crimes; experts skeptical of effectiveness
- The last ‘State of the Union’: How nine presidents handled it
- Cold War flashbacks ring true
- Obama announces talks for U.S. to restore full diplomatic relations with Cuba
- UD's Harker leaving for Philly Fed
- CARIBBEAT: Belize native turned Brooklyn resident celebrating 103rd birthday — with generations of family and friends
- Like 'Hitler'? How world leaders see Donald Trump
- Full text of Christie's final budget address
- Community 'heroes' honored in American Red Cross event
Lao newspapers praise Vietnam’s outstanding socio-economic achievements have 350 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at February 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.