|Hapaco eyes investment in 4-trillion-VND wind power project – Illustrative image (Photo: VNA)|
Hanoi – The Hapaco Group JSC is planning to invest 4 trillion VND (174.1 million USD) in a wind power project in the Central Highlands province of Gia Lai.
The project is among those to be submitted for approval at the group's annual shareholders' meeting, which is slated for March 14.
The meeting will also discuss an investment in building a 23-ha care centre for the elderly in the northern city of Hai Phong's Thuy Nguyen district as well as Hapaco's new development orientations in social housing and guest worker services.
Hapaco (stock code HAP) was one of the first listed on Vietnam's stock market. As of December 31 last year, its total asset exceeded more than 808 billion VND.
Last year, the group reeled in 335 billion VND in revenue, an annual decrease of 11 percent. Its after-tax profit, meanwhile, hit 34.3 billion VND, up 69 percent on-year.
- AEP announces plan to buy three wind power projects in Oklahoma
- Massachusetts Will Double Investment in Wind Power
- Boone County braces for potential wind-energy project
- NY to invest $280M in energy storage projects
- NM ranks 3rd in US for wind power
- A strong bipartisan vote for wind power in CT
- Large wind farm project looks for NM contractors, suppliers
- The rush is on: to double offshore wind power, that is
- State to invest $280M in energy storage projects
- Lawmakers urged to help revive UMaine-led offshore wind project
- After pause, Maine may have missed the boat on offshore wind
- Maine Voices: Transmission deficit is holding back wind in Maine
Hapaco eyes investment in 4-trillion-VND wind power project have 258 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 17, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.