Kazuaki emphasised that after working for the company, Vietnamese engineers are among those who are quickest to acquire new techniques and skills, whilst they are also able to undertake a variety of challenging tasks.
He described how Dentsu Japan Company has also focused on training Vietnamese engineers, with experienced Japanese engineers being responsible for providing technical instructions for them, adding that the presence of Vietnamese engineers has made a number of important contributions to the company’s operations in recent times.
During talks with a Vietnam News Agency correspondent in Japan, Kazuaki recalled an initiative to set up a company in Vietnam back in 2013 and unveiled Dentsu Japan's plan to recruit 400 Vietnamese engineers over the coming five-year period.
Dentsu Japan Company is an enterprise operating in the field of technical design that features important Japanese infrastructure systems, such as optical cable systems, cable TV systems, data transmission systems with a large capacity, high-speed (5G), mobile communication, and railway communication systems.
The company currently has 10 Vietnamese engineers working in Japan alongside 85 engineers who work at Dentsu Vietnam Joint Stock Company based in both Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
Most notably, the Vietnamese workforce is playing an increasingly important role in Japan’s socio-economic development. According to recent statistics compiled by Japan's Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, Vietnam boasts the largest number of citizens living and working in Japan with 443,998 people, followed by China with 419,431, and the Philippines with 184,750.
- More working-abroad opportunities for Vietnamese laborers in 2017
- IT engineer shows Vietnamese talent in Japan
- Overseas Vietnamese return with tech skills
- Vietnamese workers in Japan increase 26.7 percent last year
- Japan commemorates German World War I prisoners of war
- Sea-based economy set to become Đà Nẵng’s growth engine
- Sea-based economy set to become Da Nang’s growth engine
- Just a bachelor degree & Japanese language skills may give you a chance to drive bullet train
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 25
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 24
- Oil and gas manufacturing affirms stuff in integration
- 2020 key for tech start-ups in Vietnam
Dentsu Japan commends Vietnamese engineers for skills, attitude have 331 words, post on vov.vn at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.