Accordingly, officers at the border must interview all people caught trying to cross without permission in order to identify informal sites that people use to cross into Cambodia and skirt quarantine protocols.
On February 15, the PM signed a sub-decree confirming the dismissal of Kim Ponlork, Kamrieng district police chief in Battambang province, from the National Police for releasing a broker who brought Cambodian migrants into Thailand illegally.
By February 16 morning, Cambodia recorded 479 COVID-19 infections, including 469 recoveries. The Health Ministry said around 1,500 Cambodians received shots of Sinopharm vaccine during the three days from February 10 to 12.
Meanwhile, in Thailand, the country's Center for the COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) is considering to increase the mandatory quarantine for returnees from Africa to 21 days from current 14 days after the discovery of a virus variant originated from South Africa in a 41-year-old Thai returnee who flew in from Tanzania, according to local media.
Thailand has so far confirmed 24,786 cases, 22,136 of which were domestic infections while 2,650 others were imported cases.
- The Infodemic: Do You Need a Pulse Oximeter to Monitor COVID-19 Symptoms at Home?
- German Sensor to Remotely Monitor COVID-19 Patients: ‘We Want to Reduce Death Rate by 33 Percent’
- AIIMS Rishikesh’s system to remotely monitor Covid-19 patients is a handy containment tool
- FAQ: Crossing the borders amid COVID-19 measures in Slovakia
- Commentary: U.S. intensified deportation amid COVID-19 adds extra risk to global public health
- Spotlight: "Battle of Moscow" intensifies as Russian COVID-19 cases top 100,000
- PGIMER docs monitor Covid-19 patients remotely through system built in-house
- Private contact-tracing apps could help ease coronavirus lockdown and get major businesses back to work by monitoring COVID-19 spread in offices and alerting staff if they have been in contact with an infected colleague
- Cambodia Rural Clinics Adopt Travel-based COVID-19 Test Strategy
- Australia-China Tensions Over Call for Global COVID-19 Probe
- UN: 'Tragedy Beckons' if COVID-19 Hits Syria Hard
- Australia Urges Citizens to Download COVID-19 Tracing App
Cambodia intensifies border monitoring over COVID-19 have 311 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 27, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.