The top priority at present is given to researching and producing vaccines against African swine fever (ASF), Cuong said at a meeting in Hanoi on plans to implement the husbandry development strategy for 2021-2030.
Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Phung Duc Tien stated that Vietnam expects to produce ASF vaccines for commercial purposes at the end of the second quarter or the beginning of the third quarter to serve domestic husbandry development with affordable prices.
According to head of the Department of Animal Health Pham Van Dong, in the first two months of 2021, about 2,000 pigs with ASF were killed.
The country currently has 73 outbreaks in 21 provinces and cities, Dong added.
Acting head of the Department of Livestock Production Nguyen Xuan Duong cited January's statistics which showed the total number of the country's poultry flocks increased by 6.5 percent year-on-year, and the total number of cows up 2.2 percent, and pigs up 16.2 percent.
- Free & premium Blog WordPress themes
- Is a Different Kind of Fantasy Anime
- Tickborne diseases are likely to increase, say NIAID officials
- Union home minister Amit Shah moots idea of multipurpose card
- 11+ Useful Best Paid And Free Beaver Builder Addons (2019)
- 30+ Best Free WordPress Landing Page Themes and Templates 2018
- 30+ Best Free WordPress Photography Themes for 2017
- 30+ Best Free WordPress Photography Themes for 2018
- Technology Is Building a Future Without People of Color in Mind
- Top 5: Best Manga and Anime MMORPGs To Play 2018
- 5 Awesome Manga and Anime MMORPGs To Play 2019
- 21+ Best FREE One Page WordPress Themes and Templates 2018
Building disease-free zone - key to animal husbandry: Minister have 248 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.