The adjustment marks the fifth and also the largest addition by the Vietnamese budget carrier to date.
Its shareholder structure remains unchanged, with the FLC Group holding 51.29 percent as of the end of last year.
It reported pre-tax profit of over 300 billion VND in 2020, transporting a total of over 4 million passengers, up 41 percent in the number of flights and 40 percent in the number of passengers against 2019.
Bamboo Airways was established in mid-2017 with registered capital of 700 billion VND, which has been rising since late 2019.
It is yet to reveal the timing of its initial public offering (IPO).
The carrier is currently operating nearly 30 aircraft, including modern Boeing 787-9 Dreamliners, A321neo ACFs, and Embraer E195s. Its fleet is expected to reach 50 this year.
It won “Asia’s Leading Regional Airline 2020” at the World Travel Awards last November.
- 2 State-owned banks allowed to increase charter capital
- Muthoot Finance to raise up to $550 million via offshore bonds
- Two State-owned banks allowed to increase charter capital
- Bamboo Airways to launch new domestic, int’l flights in February
- Tay Ninh: Over 18.9 million USD allocated to restore relic sites
- Muthoot Finance raises $550 million via bonds
- From one-time Chinese capital to coronavirus epicenter, Wuhan has a long history that the world had forgotten
- IIFL Finance’s $300 million overseas bond offer sees bids of over $1.5 billion
- SSI Securities to issue 83 million shares to pay dividends
- Droom earmarks USD 100 mn capex for tech, marketing
- Xi Jinping's early involvement in virus outbreak raises questions
- Brick&Bolt raises $1.5 million from Sequoia India's Surge program
Bamboo Airways raises charter capital to 457.3 million USD have 245 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.