Hanoi (VNA) – Google Arts & Culture on January 21 announced the Wonders of Vietnam project on online platform to honour the country’s natural landscapes, tangible and intangible heritages recognised by the UNESCO.
The project is a joint effort among the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the departments of tourism of Da Nang city, Quang Nam, Thua Thien-Hue and Quang Binh provinces to popularise Vietnam’s beauty to the world.
It features 35 exhibitions with 1,369 photos, panorama pictures and videos in both Vietnamese and English languages. Photographer Tran Tuan Viet, winner of the National Geographic Awards, supplied more than 1,000 photos to the project.
Google also advertised the project on international channels, from the Google Arts & Culture website to its social media page and Youtube.
In the near future, joint campaigns between Vietnam’s tourism sector and Google will continue to be rolled out, contributing to digital transformation in the country, he said./.
- National Museum’s miniature paintings on Google Arts & Culture app
- Using technology to further promote dancing art: Deputy PM
- Bangtan Boys' RM Donates W100 Million to Promote Modern Art
- Six vloggers explore Vietnam for YouTube travel series
- Charming attractions you should not miss in Vietnam's Bac Lieu
- Culture sector shocked as new lockdown looms
- Vietnam’s Cai Luong honored with Google Doodle
- VIETNAM NEWS OCTOBER 31
- VIETNAM NEWS 11/10
- Ao Dai – a cultural symbol associated with Vietnamese women
- Google Doodle marks Vietnam’s Cai Luong folk opera
- Connections Through Culture arts mobility grants launched
Vietnam’s wonders promoted on Google Arts & Culture have 251 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.