Hanoi (VNA) – Cityland Education (CE) and Switzerland’s famous hospitality management school École hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) recently inked a cooperation agreement at a ceremony which saw the attendance of Vietnamese Ambassador to Switzerland Le Linh Lan.hotel management.
The Vocational Education & Training Licensing (VET) programme by EHL is a blended skills training model based on a Swiss competency framework.
Two-way trade surpassed 3.6 billion USD in 2019.
- You can nominate your education heroes for very special awards
- Swiss universities rise further in global ranking
- Local medical staff trained to examine digestive tract
- Health minister trys to cure France's hospital crisis
- FT Executive Education Rankings 2019: top schools revealed
- Vocational training shakeup gets thumbs up from rural groups
- Crisis-hit Greeks foot steep bills for health and education
- ‘We stand ready to educate future doctors’
- US ambassador: We need the EU as a partner to tackle China
- Belarus, Egypt in talks over educational partnerships
- ‘Worrying lack of sense of hospitality’, food writer warns
- Hospitals told to stop complex heart care
Vietnamese, Swiss educational establishments partner in hospitality training have 202 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.