The prices of diesel oil 0.05S and kerosene were pushed up by VND395 and VND350 to cap at VND13,042 and VND11,908 per liter, respectively.
Meanwhile, the price of fuel oil 180CST 3.5S inched up VND350 to VND12,622 per kilogram.
The two ministries said that the prices of petrol and oil on the global market increased from 5.34 to 6.45 percent in the past 15 days. They review fuel prices every 15 days to keep the domestic prices up to date with the global market.
With a view to supporting economic recovery in the nation, the ministries decided to increase expenditure for the petrol price stabilization fund by VND250-VND1,350 per liter.
- Petrol prices go up slightly
- Petrol price increased by Rs2.61 as new year ushers in
- Govt mulling premium on petrol, diesel prices on BS-VI switchover
- ATF cost up 2.6%; non-subsidised LPG price hiked by ₹19
- Petrol, diesel prices up again across all major cities
- Vietnam mulls raising foreign ownership cap in local petrol firms
- Ringing in the New Year with petrol bomb
- Non-subsidised LPG price hiked by Rs 19, jet fuel cost up 2.6%
- Non-Subsidised LPG Becomes More Expensive From Today, Price Hiked By Rs 19 Per Cylinder
- Non-subsidised LPG tariff rises, air travel to get costlier with jet fuel price hike
- Utah diabetics turn to online trading amid rising prices
- Prices of fuel, bullion escalate ahead of New Year
Vietnam raises petrol prices by over VND300 per liter have 257 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at January 27, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.