At the meeting, both sides discussed technical issues to clarify their labour policies and regulations, as well as issues of priority and concern.
Israel has a high demand for migrant workers, particularly in agriculture, healthcare, construction and restaurants, among others, while Vietnam has an abundant supply of hardworking and educated workforce.
Both nations have huge advantage to further collaboration thanks to the complementary nature of the two economies.
Vietnamese exports to the Mediterranean Sea country slight fell in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, Vietnam witnessed strong surge in its key exports like coffee, footwear, cashew nut, telephones and spare parts, seafood, and garment and textile./.
- Iran begins negotiations for electricity supply to Russia through Azerbaijan
- News.Az — Your Window to the RegionIran begins negotiations for electricity supply to Russia through Azerbaijan
- Vietnam continues to enjoy trade surplus with Israel
- Israel Fast Facts
- Backlash over Labour’s attempts to resolve anti-Semitism row
- Labour accused of giving racists get out of jail card amid anti-Semitism row
- Israel pounds Gaza Strip with airstrikes amid ceasefire talks
- Labour adopts anti-Semitism 'rules', but caveat on Israeli acts sparks row
- Ex-PM Gordon Brown says Jeremy Corbyn ‘has got to change’ to urgently end Labour’s anti-Semitism crisis
- Vietnam, Cambodia work to build common border of peace
- Read Jeremy Corbyn's radical speech to Labour Party Conference 2018 in full
- Jeremy Corbyn sets out radical left-wing agenda at Labour Party conference
Vietnam, Israel begin negotiation over labour cooperation have 289 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.