Addressing the meeting, Soeung Rathchavay, Secretary of State for the Cambodian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, said ASEAN senior officials agreed upon the agenda of the meeting under which ministers will discuss different topics on the promotion of ASEAN connectivity, including Thailand’s proposal on ASEAN+3 on connectivity partnership and 15 priority projects under the Master Plan on ASEAN Connectivity.
They will also debate the implementation of the Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the East Sea (DOC), including the outcomes of the ASEAN senior officials working group meeting on the Code of Conduct (COC) in the East Sea, the fourth ASEAN-China senior officials meeting on the DOC and the seventh ASEAN-China Joint Working Group on the COC.
The foreign ministers’ meeting was part of preparations for the ASEAN Summit scheduled to take place in March-April in Phnom Penh.
- Australia's Foreign Minister refuses to rule out a Football World Cup boycott
- Vietnam’s top legislator meets with Thai Prime Minister
- President Jokowi to attend IMT-GT Summit too
- Prime Minister to attend WEF’s annual conference in Davos
- Vietnam sponsors building of Cambodia’s Kompong Speu provincial Radio
- Gay minister pulls Sochi trip in Crimea protest
- The Latest: Turkish minister blames West for backing Kurds
- Expatriate issue being politicised: minister
- SE Asian leaders to vow to fight protectionism
- The Latest: Tribute to Chapecoense soccer team in full swing
- The Latest: Officials identify 59 victims of Colombia crash
- Lee hosts dinner party for Jokowi
Vietnam attends ASEAN Foreign Minister’s Retreat have 233 words, post on english.vov.vn at January 15, 2017. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.