|A citizen having her body temperature checked|
Both the two new patients are Vietnamese citizens returning from the U.S. transiting the Republic of Korea. They have been hospitalized at Phu Yen General Hospital.
Also on January 21, five COVID-19 patients were given the all-clear, raising the total number of recoveries to 1,411. Fatalities remain at 35.
Among patients still under treatment, nine have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2, the virus causing COVID-19, once, 15 twice and seven thrice.
A total 18,603 people who had close contact with COVID-19 patients or arrived from pandemic-affected areas are being quarantined nationwide.
As the risk of the pandemic entering the country from outside remains very high, the steering committee urged the entire country to continue strictly maintaining preventive measures, including tightening control people’s movement across the border.
- A New Dad Checklists: What to Bring to the Hospital
- Case Study; Analyzing Personal Tech Prototype Project Costs for a Start-up Company
- Bringing Your New Dog Home
- Happy New Year Latin Style: Unusual South American Customs for Bringing in the New Year
- Atkins New Diet - Melt Fat Like Butter In A Microwave Pan With The Atkins New Diet!
- Christmas And New Year - Gifts For The Fraudsters Pension Plan
- Benefits of New Cars
- Frustrated With Your Company's Inability to Develop New Customers? Try a Sales Blitz
- Court Case Docket Research: Portal or Database
- How to Survive the First Day Home with Your New Dog
- Profile of a New Business - A Working Mum's Success
- Plan an Overnight New Years Eve Party for Children
Two new imported COVID-19 cases bring total to 1,546 have 245 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.