Hanoi police said Quang Binh native Phan Than Luong, 25, was the ring leader of a business “brokering sex services.”
Officers at the Ministry of Public Security said Saturday that Luong recruited attractive women with many social media followers for her business.
She told the police she charged VND20-40 million ($864-1,730) per service, including overnight stays.
She also provided sex tours lasting several days for $5,000-7,000 each.
Luong directly negotiated the price and the location with clients before sending the sex workers over via different accounts on the social media.
Last Thursday night, police found two women aged 21 and 24 providing sexual services to two Vietnamese men after raiding a luxury condo project in Ba Dinh District’s Ngoc Khanh Ward.
Questioning the two sex workers led them to Luong.
Police said they found ketamin and meth apart from documentation related to the prostitution ring at Luong’s residence in Thanh Xuan District.
Under Vietnam’s Penal Code, sex workers are given a warning and fined VND100,000-300,000 ($4.26-12.78), while pimps and sex ring organizers can get between six months and five years in jail.
- NYPD Cops Cash In on Sex Trade Arrests With Little Evidence, While Black and Brown New Yorkers Pay the Price
- A Report on the Sex Pistols
- JK Rowling calls for end to 'climate of fear' around trans debate after being sent 'heart-breaking' letters from women who had irreversible gender reassignment surgery
- Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, here's how you can rebuild the economy: Decriminalize sex work
- Strangers (meant to be) on a Train: Father-of-one, 45, who had al fresco sex with woman, 40, while they waited for delayed rail service is jailed for 11 weeks - despite her getting £50 fine
- Jealous woman 'lured ex to car park before trying to chop off his testicles during sex'
- Female death row inmate who killed pregnant woman and cut out her baby fights to block her transfer to all-male prison for January execution because it will 'trigger a catastrophic psychiatric breakdown'
- Prostitution: Woman from Uganda held
- 'His eyes were pure evil': Teenager, 17, who was raped in her own home by Joseph McCann revealed how he told her to have sex with her brother, 11, before she jumped naked from first floor window to save her family
- Hidden horror of Britain’s ‘lost’ children vanishing from our schools then being groomed by drug gangs & sex beasts
- High Court ruling on puberty blockers protects teenagers, says woman who sued NHS
- Woman tied naked to radiator during two years of hell at hands of gangster ex
Trans woman running $7,000 sex tours arrested in Hanoi have 409 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at January 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.