HÀ NỘI – With Tet (Lunar New Year) festival just around the corner, the InterContinental Hanoi Westlake will hold a Tết Market on January 31.
An array of traditional food prepared by a team of the hotel’s talented chefs will be presented at the market.
Visitors will have the chance to enjoy lion dancing, bamboo dancing, or to learn how to write calligraphy, make tò he (a kind of traditional toy figurine) and more.
They can also join the chưng (square sticky rice) cake making class dive into Vietnamese customs.
The free entrance event will last from 10am to 8pm at Sunset Bar. VNS
- Selligent closes merger with StrongView
- As Formula One Expands, Vietnam Becomes a New Destination
- Singer makes debut album of xam music
- This Hero Went on the Greatest Beer Run Ever, Bringing Brews to Friends in Vietnam War
- Entrepreneurs Seek To Transform Education In Vietnam
- Culture: Five predictions for 2012
- Novaland building for full life and joy
- Decades-old Bets in Myanmar's Tech Industry Finally Reap Rewards
- The hurricane that never was
- Online Learning Meets Online Community
- Microsoft's sale of feature phone biz erodes smartphone commitment
- As it Lays Off Workers, Microsoft Also Kills its Low-End Nokia X Smartphones
Tết Market at InterContinental Hanoi Westlake have 224 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.