Vietnam’s Ministry of Health collected over 10,000 COVID-19 test samples as part of preparations for the 13th National Party Congress, and all of the results had come back negative as of Saturday.
More than 10,000 samples of delegates and members of service teams and relevant units have tested negative for the novel coronavirus once.
Their second tests are expected to be complete on Sunday.
Minister of Health Nguyen Thanh Long and a delegation of health officials on Saturday inspected medical preparations for the Congress at the Party Central Committee’s Office and four accommodation facilities for delegates.
They also examined the second collection of samples for COVID-19 testing from staff serving the Congress, the process of body temperature screening and disinfection in entry and exit areas, and medicines and equipment in medical and quarantine rooms.
There will be medical rooms and quarantine areas at hotels serving delegates with sufficient medicines.
All employees and security guards at these hotels have already tested negative for the novel coronavirus twice.
Competent agencies have also partnered with the Hanoi Sub-Department of Food Hygiene and Safety to check all foods that will be served during the Congress.
The health ministry will work with the municipal authorities, Ministry of National Defense, Ministry of Public Security, and other units to readily respond to other medical contingencies.
About 500 medical workers will be mobilized to serve the 13th National Party Congress, around 300 of whom will stay on duty at conference venues and accommodation facilities.
The 13th National Party Congress will take place at the National Convention Center in Hanoi from January 25 to February 2.
Up to 1,587 delegates representing more than 5.1 million Party members nationwide will attend the event, up by nearly 80 delegates compared to the 12th Congress five years ago.
- Officials respond to false reports about Vietnamese leaders ahead of National Party Congress
- High hopes for the 11th National Party Congress
- Part 4: A brief introduction to past National Party Congresses
- 11th National Party Congress opens
- 12th National Party Congress focuses on Party building
- Vietnam ready for 10th National Party Congress
- 10th National Party Congress a key important political event for whole nation
- Vietnam’s prospects after 12th National Party Congress
- Party official: creating conditions for success of the 10th Party Congress
- Preparing for success at the 10th Party Congress
- Vietnam invites int’l diplomats to 12th party congress
- Public voice concerns ahead of Party Congress
Over 10,000 test samples negative for coronavirus ahead of Vietnam’s 13th National Party Congress have 403 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at January 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.