Hanoi (VNA) – No new COVID-19 cases were reported in the past 24 hours to 6pm on January 27, keeping the total unchanged at 1,551, according to the National Steering Committee on COVID-19 Prevention and Control.
The total number of recoveries now stands at 1,430, while the death toll remained at 35.
Among patients undergoing treatment at medical establishments across the country, 14 have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, 10 others twice and 12 thrice.
At present, 21,86 people who had close contact with COVID-19 patients or entered Vietnam from pandemic-hit areas are under quarantine across the country.
The steering committee continues to require keeping in place monitoring and preventive measures to prevent the epidemic from entering the country or breaking out in the community./.
- New Russian Avangard missile can travel 27 times the speed of sound
- Musharraf challenges special court’s verdict in high treason case: Report
- UK Authorities Identify 3rd Suspect in Salisbury Poisoning Case - Reports
- Nielsen was warned not to talk to Trump about new Russian election interference: report
- Vivo S1 Pro with 8GB + 128GB memory to launch in India for Rs 19,990: Report
- Just 5 ragging cases reported in Karnataka med colleges
- Measles outbreak slows with no new cases reported last week
- Viral pneumonia cases reported in central China
- Viral pneumonia cases reported in Central China
- Mumbai saw 448 swine flu cases from January to November 2019: BMC
- Loan at the center of Chase Young’s NCAA case reportedly for family’s airfare to the Rose Bowl
- First measles case reported in Austin, Texas in decades
No new COVID-19 cases reported on January 27 have 250 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 27, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.