Nissan India has announced that its has delivered over 720 units of the Magnite SUV across India since its launch last month. The company celebrates the number of deliveries in accordance with the 72nd Indian Republic Day this year.
According to the company’s press release, the new milestone event is another step towards fulfilling Nissan India’s promise & commitment to the Indian market, and the significance of this special occasion.
Additionally, Nissan India has also launched the 12th edition of 'Happy with Nissan’ aftersales service campaign for a month as well. In the latest edition of service campaign, customers can avail benefits such as a free 60-point vehicle check-up, free car top wash, free oil filter for customers who could not avail the service due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The company is also offering up to 50 per cent discount on select parts and accessories, and up to 20 per cent discount on labour charges, and antimicrobial treatment to avail the best hygiene for the vehicles.
The Happy with Nissan campaign also offers existing customers of Nissan and Datsun brand to upgrade to newer models available in the country. Customers can download the 'Nissan Connect’ app to avail the upgrade offer on both brands.
Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India, said, “On the joyous celebration of India’s 72nd Republic Day, the Nissan India family commemorated this special occasion with 720+ deliveries of the all-new Nissan Magnite, an SUV built on the philosophy of 'Make in India, Make for the World”. We thank our customers for their overwhelming response, our dealer partners for their immense support & congratulate every Indian on this special day!”
Speaking about the Nissan Magnite itself, the company is offering the compact-SUV in four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV Premium. The Nissan Magnite recently received a price hike and currently retails between Rs 5.49 lakh and Rs 9.35 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
Despite the price increase the Magnite continues to be the cheapest compact-SUV sold in India. The company recently announced it has received over 35,000 bookings for the Magnite since its launch last month — here are all details .
The Nissan Magnite rival the Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon, Ford EcoSport, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Kia Sonet, Toyota Urban Cruiser and the list go on. However, its primary rival will be the new Renualt Kiger, which is scheduled to arrive in the first quarter of 2021.
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India
The Nissan Magnite has become popular model raking numbers and helped gain momentum for the brand in the Indian market. The Magnite is a well-packed product that represents extremely good value for money among a whole host of compact-SUVs available in the country.
- India Press: Government Links Hydro Medicine Delivery to Trump’s Support of India’s H-1B Visa Workers
- India beats other nations in Covid response: Study
- Honda Two-Wheelers Announce Extended Relief Measures To Dealer-Partners Across India
- Royal Enfield Announces Two Month Extension Of Warranty & Free Service Period Amid Covid-19 Pandemic
- Team India must fight Covid-19 together, writes Rajdeep Sardesai
- View: Coronavirus could be India's black swan event
- Honda Removes CB Hornet, XBlade & CBR 250R From Website: BS6 Updates Coming Soon
- When there was trouble in paradise
- Syria crisis: Ban Ki-moon says sarin gas chemical attack a 'war crime' - as it happened
- Coronavirus latest updates: Delhi reports 576 positive cases
- Covid-19: Where relief falls short, groups of volunteers step in, plug gaps
- Virus cases top 100,000 in 90 countries as markets take dive
Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign have 756 words, post on www.drivespark.com at January 25, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.