Ngoc Thao, second runner-up at Miss Vietnam 2020, will compete at Miss Grand International
As scheduled, the Vietnamese beauty will touch down in Thailand in late February before completing a 14-day quarantine period from March 1 to March 14 alongside other foreign contestants.
During their spell in quarantine, participants will still be able to attend a number of activities taking place on the sideline of the event from their rooms via online platforms such as Facebook or Zoom, including introductions, interviews, and a souvenir auction.
Miss Grand International is one of the six major global beauty contests which is held annually, alongside Miss World, Miss Universe, Miss International, Miss Earth, and Miss Supranational.
- Streaming Dota 2 on gaming’s biggest stage: How to watch the International 5
- There’s nothing grand about the ZTE Grand S
- Three Grand Challenges for Brain Science That Can Be Solved in 10 Years
- ZTE Grand Band fitness wearable works with Android and iOS smartphones
- A swing and a miss: ten car brands that didn’t make it
- Competing for Growth: Creating a Customer-Centric Connected Enterprise
- ESPN’s coverage of The International 5 is befuddled, but not condescending
- Micro Robots Compete in 2-Millimeter Dash
- Box office hits and misses: Goosebumps sinks The Martian with big debut
- Financial Services Industry Missing E-Commerce Boat
- HTC A9 review: Can it compete with the iPhone 6?
- Box office hits and misses: ‘Warcraft’ gets spooked by ‘The Conjuring 2’
Ngoc Thao to compete at Miss Grand International have 249 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.