According to Deputy Director of Mien Dong Bus Station Mr. Do Phu Dat, this reason was most of passengers preferred sleeper buses for their long journey on peak days from December 24 to December 28. However, car seats are still available for passengers.
It is expected that the Eastern bus station would provide 539,746 seats, including 213,457 car seats and 326,289 lounger beds.
- Kumquat and pomelo gardeners gear up for Tet
- How some Mekong Delta farm workers earn extra cash for Tet
- HCM City adjusts bus schedule for holiday period
- Megastars' Majorcan mansion misfortunes: Inside Brad Pitt, Michael Douglas and Boris Becker's run-down holiday homes (no wonder the Wall Street star and tennis ace can’t sell theirs!)
- Christmas lottery 'El Gordo' reveals winning ticket in annual event
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 19
- Agriculture ministry criticized for pork price upsurge
- Brad Pitt villa's crumbling wall, Michael Douglas's rubbish-strewn gardens and Boris Becker's squatters: Inside the megastars' unsellable Majorcan mansions
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 18
- Chris Rock Isn’t Laughing
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 20
- Family of 33-year-old graduate feared to be among the 39 Essex lorry victims slam the ‘cruel and evil’ people smugglers responsible for taking their ‘loving son’ to England
Lounger-bed tickets for Tet holiday on HCMC- Central-province route sold out have 244 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at January 20, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.