During the visits, Gen. Can sent his deep condolences to families and relatives of the troops. He affirmed that this is a loss not only for each family but also for the entire army. He hoped that the families would overcome difficulties to go on with their normal lives.
|Gen. Can sent his deep condolences to families and relatives of the troops|
Earlier, the delegation offered incense at the funeral house of Military Hospital 268 to commemorate the 13 officials who died while carrying out the search and rescue mission in Rao Trang 3 Hydropower Plant.
Translated by Lam Anh
- Employees and the Election: Keep Political Talk Civil
- Former police officer, insurance analyst among 7 victims on B-17
- Minnesota Twins hire Rogers police chief, law enforcement veteran to lead security operations
- What a circus: Who cleans up Kings’ mess as rift grows between coach and front office?
- The never-before-seen CCTV footage that convinced Theo Hayez's family that the Belgian backpacker DID return to his Byron Bay hostel - and why it could change everything
- An Accidental Overstock Launched My Family's Pool Supply Franchise
- Pontiac Division Operations – Behind The Scenes At Pontiac
- Officers were called for ‘gunshots,’ ended up joining a Thanksgiving basketball game
- Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer on long-term test: the sleek family estate with loads of promise
- Mets Bulk Up Front Office With Another Former G.M.
- Leader of Nissan/Renault to tour ICAR
- Biden’s visits to Ukraine draw scrutiny
Leader of General Department of Politics visits families and relatives of officers in rescue operation have 230 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 25, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.