The good deed was under the Happy Move program launched by Hyundai Group.
Through the program, the group and the Plan International Vietnam wanted to create a friendly, healthy and safe study environment and playground for nearly 100 local children aged between three and five.
Despite the language barrier and different climate, Korean students were actively and enthusiastically engaged in transporting building materials, building facilities and joining cultural exchanges with locals.
Joining the program for the first time, Kang Sung Hun was happy while doing a meaningful activity for local children and community. The Korean student promised to promote the charity program to friends at home.
Since its launch in 2008, this annual program has helped improve lives of many needy people worldwide.
Under the program, more than 4,000 students from 13 countries have so far joined hands in social projects, relating to community development, improvement of public establishments, health and education services.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Biletnikoff helps build fitting tribute to slain daughter
- Chiefs exec who help build KC’s only Super Bowl team dies at 86
- Nets center Brook Lopez is building a house at Disney World
- Flash, speed, continuity helped build Oregon brand
- Local Students Earn National Merit Scholarship: News Nearby
- Types of buildings as categorised by government and how infrastructure development can shape India’s future
- NHL legacy project builds a treehouse, and happiness, at Columbus Ronald McDonald House
- Derrick Brooks, Eddie DeBartolo Jr. build a legacy beyond the field
- Blue Jackets ‘Day of Service’ highlights commitment to helping others year-round
- Rays team up with KaBOOM! to build local playground
- Illinois receivers coach banned 1 game for helping recruit
- Parents of UC Santa Cruz student who plunged 18ft to his death out of a window 'after being plied with vodka and cocaine' during brutal night of hazing at Theta Chi fraternity
Korean students help build communal house have 296 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.