Dubbed Hoa Binh Province’s Culture and Tourism Festival, the event gathered thousands of representatives from the province performing art, gongs, offering cuisine and local delicacies, folk games and displaying artful photos.
Addressing the opening ceremony on January 22 night, Chairman of the Hoa Binh People’s Committee Bui Van Khanh said Hoa Binh civilisation is famed all over the world and the province also hosts an honourable revolutionary tradition and diverse natural resources.
The province is home to six ethnic minority groups, who have made up distinctive indigenous cultural features, he said.
He called Hoa Binh a beautiful land created by mountains, hills and the magnificent Da River. The Hoa Binh Hydropower Lake offers a romantic landscape with hundreds of green islands, which help produce a stable source of electricity for the whole country.
Through this event, the province wants to introduce domestic and foreign tourists to its tourism products and the profound humane beauty of the land, he said.
Khanh pledged the province will offer the best conditions for enterprises and tourists visiting and investing in the province.
The event, which is set to be close on January 24, attracted a sizable crowd./.
- Khanh Hoa invests in protecting local Bai choi cultural heritage
- Film fest to screen European, Vietnamese documentaries in Hanoi, Saigon
- Ninh Binh will not hold opening ceremony for Tourism Year 2020
- Partial adjustments to Hanoi Capital Region Master Plan
- Exhibition on national names and the capital cities opens in Hanoi
- Hanoi, Saigon schools sanitize facilities with help from parents to prepare for class resumption
- Top destinations in Ninh Binh
- Activities mark “Hanoi-Dien Bien Phu in the Air”
- Vietnam’s top tourist destinations reopen following social distancing ease
- Gang leader probed for long-standing crime spree
- Vietnamese volleyball star to stay with Denso Airybee
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 28
Hoa Binh culture on show in downtown Hanoi have 337 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.