From 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. on January 24, trucks with a capacity of 500 kilograms or above and mini buses with 24 seats or above will be banned on the following streets: Pham Hung, Do Duc Duc, Khuat Duy Tien, Tran Duy Hung, Nguyen Chi Thanh, Dao Tan, Kim Ma, Lieu Giai, Van Phuc, Nguyen Thai Hoc, Tran Phu, Hung Vuong, Chu Van An, Hoang Dieu, Doc Lap, Le Hong Phong, Hoang Van Thu, Nguyen Tri Phuong, Dien Bien Phu, Nguyen Quyen, Tran Binh Trong, Tran Hung Dao and Thang Long Boulevard.
They will also not be allowed on these streets from 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m. to 14 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. from January 25 until the end of February 2.
From 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. on January 25, when the Congress officially opens, the vehicles will also be restricted on these additional streets: Dang Thai Mai, Xuan Dieu, Au Co, Nghi Tam, Yen Phu, Thanh Nien, Hung Vuong, Hoang Van Thu, Doc Lap and Dien Bien Phu.
The country’s most important political event, the 13th Party Congress will select the Communist Party general secretary, prime minister, state president and the National Assembly chairperson for the new five-year term.
The event will be held at the National Convention Center at No.1 Thang Long Boulevard in Nam Tu Liem District. All 4,299 delegates, guests and officials attending the National Party Congress will be tested twice for Covid-19.
More than 6,000 police officers and military personnel who will provide security for the event participated in a parade last week. A special forces team with training in anti-terrorism and hostage rescue has been placed on standby for the event.
- AfD party congress starts in Stuttgart despite demonstrations
- China's Communist Party congress - Xi Jinping seeks to cement his power
- China Communist Party Congress draws up five-year plan
- Vietnam's Communist Party meets to pick new leaders
- China's internet crackdown reaches new level of restriction
- Filming leads to parking restrictions, street closures in Troy
- Environmental demonstrators block downtown Boston bridge
- Disappointment in Suu Kyi's party before congress
- Traffic fines in city see heavy drop
- Ex-AfD chief Frauke Petry unveils new conservative 'Blue party'
- Chancellor's Party Gives Hearty Support to Reform Course
- Vietnam's ruling Communists hold 11th Congress in Hanoi
Hanoi to restrict downtown traffic for Party Congress have 365 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at January 17, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.