Hang Ma Street is a popular place for people to buy decorations for Tet. These days, it is easy to see a range of decorations such as lanterns, parallel sentences and fake flowers.
Red and yellow are among the most main colours of products on the street at present.
Lanterns of different sizes are being sold on the street. Each is priced between VND400-800,000 (USD17.39-34.72).
Fake Chung cakes attract many customers
Many other kinds of products featuring Tet are also being sold on Hang Ma Street. Products are more varied than last year.
The street is attracting lots of people to come for shopping and taking photos.
- Coronation Street spoilers: Sarah Platt cheats with Adam Barlow, Tyrone’s mum still alive and killer Clayton Hibbs returns
- Hanoi railway street becomes quiet following service ban
- Hanoi to include air quality forecasts in weather bulletins
- Belfast Fashion Spy: 'I take points from Kaia Gerber's looks and get the high street alternative'
- Gail Walker: Those who left a car bomb in busy city street will not drag us back to bad old days... we have changed
- Londoners join colourful parade to mark Chinese New Year
- Home truths: Wave the red flag at so-called tastemakers for a bold interiors colour scheme
- New year marked by colourful parade and freezing dips
- How to look like singer Paloma Faith who looks pretty in pastel colours
- In pictures: Londoners join colourful parade to mark Chinese New Year
- Coronation Street star shows off sleek new red hair transformation
- Finding the best bras on the high street for larger-cupped ladies
Hanoi street full of Tet colours have 269 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 19, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.