Hanoi (VNA) – Telecom group FPT’s affiliate FPT Smart Cloud has officially launched FPT.AI Reader, a solution for identifying and extracting information from images on identification documents, with an accuracy rate of 98 percent.
By reducing both labour cost and time on data entry, clients can improve their operational efficiency and achieve flexible scaling at the same time.
FPT.AI Reader enables the extraction of information from images on identification documents such as ID, passport and driver’s licence, as well as images on various forms/bills and printed documents.
It is viewed the ultimate tool for businesses to accelerate document processing and digitalisation.
FPT.AI eKYC provides state-of-the-art Deep Learning algorithms to detect and compare the portrait in personal identification documents for real face./.
- The Trump campaign app is tapping a "gold mine" of data about Americans
- Anonymous Camera is a new app that uses AI to quickly anonymize photos and videos
- Leak reveals what kind of user information TikTok shares with police, including IP address history, phone model, Facebook ID and other related social media accounts
- The best gardening apps for 2020
- iPadOS 14, iOS 14 features: App library, widgets, better privacy and more
- Apple launches iPadOS 14, brings new design and features for calls, search
- Tinder: the app that's changing the way singletons meet and fall in love
- Virus-tracking app angers thousands in Moscow with fines
- What makes a winning city app? Q&A with Colab's co-founder Bruno Aracaty
- View: AatmaNirbhar app innovation challenge-Empowering India
- Implementing app bans: The role of ISPs and app stores
- Desi TikTok-rival app Mitron has a 'Pakistan connection'
FPT launches app for extracting information from document photos have 262 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 23, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.