Power Generation Corporation 2 (EVNGENCO 2), a subsidiary of Vietnam Electricity, plans to sell over 580.12 million shares, or 48.8875 per cent of its charter capital, to investors and over 1.33 million shares, or 0.1125 per cent, to employees.
- MongoDB will raise $192 million in IPO, making it worth $1.2 billion
- Hershey Trust to sell 4.5 million shares of Hershey Co
- Third Point takes 1.6 million share stake in BlackRock, 4.5 million in Alibaba
- Stitch Fix shares retreat after IPO pop, close at $15.15
- America's Car-Mart Reports Diluted Earnings per Share of $1.53 on Revenues of $164 Million
- NuVista Announces Acquisition of Premium Pipestone Asset, $419 Million Equity Offering and Growth Plan to Over 110,000 Boe/d
- Sonos Announces Closing of Initial Public Offering and Full Exercise of Underwriters’ Option to Purchase Additional Shares
- LINN Energy Announces Sale of Washakie Properties for $200 Million and Increases Share Repurchase Authorization to $400 Million
- Snap shares bounce off low; employees free to sell shares
- Wall Street braces for end of Snap share lockup
- Chinese logistics firm Best, backed by Alibaba, launches $930 million U.S. IPO
- Blue Apron launches IPO roadshow under shadow of Amazon's Whole Foods deal
EVNGENCO 2 to sell over 581 million shares through IPO have 751 words, post on bizhub.vn at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.