Cairo (VNA) – Egyptian newspapers have published articles lauding Vietnam’s outstanding accomplishments in recent years, especially as the 13th National Congress of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) is on the horizon.
Vietnamese economy was still growing by 2.91 percent, and Vietnam is in the group of countries with the highest growth rate in the region and in the world, it said.13th National Party Congress is not only significant to Vietnam’s development in the coming years, but also opens up new prospects for further promoting relations between Vietnam and countries in the Middle East – Africa, including Egypt.
Along with the implementation of the Renewal policy, Vietnam has actively participated in and contributed to most important international organisations and forums. In 2019, Vietnam was honored for the second time to be elected as a non-permanent member of the United Nations Security Council for the 2020-2021 term with an almost absolute number of votes in the United Nations General Assembly.
Communist Party of Vietnam founded by President Ho Chi Minh.
- Egypt announces first Cairo Water Week
- Foreign Minister’s statement over sending troops to Syria does not pertain to Egypt
- We will not send our troops to Syria: Egypt’s Foreign Minister
- Vodafone’s shrinking bottom line, debt burden trims Telecom Egypt profitability: report
- Building churches in Saudi Arabia has not discussed during the visit: Egypt’s Catholic Church
- Egypt: PM Opens Maritime Transport, Logistics Conf.
- Egypt: Aca Chief Says Seeking to Develop Work System
- No tangible results achieved in recent Addis Ababa tripartite meeting
- Doubts swirl around ambitious anti-saline intrusion project in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta
- Egypt Stresses Keen On Full Support for South Sudan in All Fields
- Egypt’s shares hit by profit-taking streak, record worst weekly losses in 2 years
- Inclusive Growth and Job Creation in Egypt
Egypt's newspapers highlight Vietnam’s achievements have 330 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.