The view was shared by experts at a seminar held on January 20 in the central highlands of Dak Lak aimed at discussing solutions to promote exports via Amazon's e-commerce platform.
Huynh Ngoc Duong, deputy director of the Dak Lak province Department of Industry and Trade, said that in order to help local enterprises make use of e-commerce websites in the near future, the industry and trade sector must ramp up co-operation schemes with e-commerce channels. This is in addition to establishing a brand identity system on e-commerce platforms.
Since 2020, the Department of Industry and Trade has strived to arrange training courses in an effort to enhance the capacity of firms, helping them to gain greater insights into e-commerce activities, Duong added.
He also revealed that the department has been working alongside both Alibaba and Amazon to provide enterprises with specific instructions regarding participation in the online retail system.
During the seminar, experts also put forth a range of solutions aimed at promoting the export of goods and developing brands. They kept the participating businesses of market trends and necessary requirements to gain entry into the global market through Amazon's e-commerce platform, as well as outlining issues relating to shipping goods to markets globally.
- Amazon.com - Revolutionising Online Shopping
- 101 Reasons to Travel to Brazil
- Myths About Zimbabwe's Land Reform
- 4 Ways to Make Video From Computer Screen
- Cambodia Calls on Indian SMEs
- How to Increase Sales and Conversion Rates With Zen Cart
- Hungary - Indian SMEs New Market
- Cleansing the Toxins Away With the Acai Berry Supplement Enhances Health and Weight Loss
- Philippines Travel Guide - A Subic Bay Vacation
- Ethics in Psychotherapy Part 2 - Professional Associations
- Nintendo Wii for Oldies - Huh?
- Home Based Business - How to Profit With Blogging
Dak Lak province keen to promote exports via Amazon have 287 words, post on vov.vn at January 20, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.