CBRE’s Asia Pacific Investor Intentions Survey 2021 was conducted between November 9 and December 14 last year. As many as 492 mainly Asia Pacific-based investors participated in the survey, which asked respondents a range of questions regarding their buying appetite and preferred strategies, sectors and markets for 2021.
“Ho Chi Minh City has already been on the radar of investors in recent years, especially those who are looking to invest in Southeast Asia, as the city is viewed as having the potential for greater appreciation in property values and higher yields,” said Desmond Sim, Head of Research, Southeast Asia, CBRE.
“Other noteworthy movement in this year’s rankings included Ho Chi Minh City, which entered the top five for the first time. With the diversification of supply chains encouraging more manufacturing investment, industrial and logistics assets are keenly sought after,” according to the survey.
Tokyo retained its top position as the most preferred city for cross-border investment. The availability of high-quality assets and strong liquidity has made Tokyo a top-three investment destination since 2018.
It was followed by Singapore, Seoul of the Republic of Korea and Shanghai of China./.
- East Africa: EAC Launches Guide for Cross-Border Traders in Busia
- Africa: WHO Calls for More Resources, Cross Border Collaboration On Malaria Free Africa
- Iraqi forces capture 5 top IS leaders in cross-border raid
- ADB to stir up private-sector financing of more Asia-Pacific infra
- Chile: Pacific Alliance explores ‘all possibilities’ to boost free trade
- China unveils world's longest sea-crossing bridge
- UN: Protectionism, Debt Threaten Asia Growth
- China unveils the world's longest sea-crossing bridge
- The architects defying Trump and blurring the US-Mexico border
- Nigeria: Renewed Investor Confidence Raises Foreign Portfolio Investments in Nigeria to $16bn
- Indian city bans children from walking alone after seven children are mauled to death by stray dogs in a month
- Mysay: Asia faces shifting foreign investment trends
CBRE: HCM City among top preferred cities for cross-border investments in Asia-Pacific have 323 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.