Claudecir dos Reis Rodrigues Júnior, commonly known as Claudecir, left the club after just two games into the new season without scoring any goal. In Ha Tinh’s first V. League 2021 clash, he missed two consecutive penalties, which led to the club losing 1-2 to Than Quang Ninh. He maintained his poor form with a clear miss in the second match against HCMC FC, which his club lost 0-2 to.
Although Ha Tinh coach Pham Minh Duc said Claudecir was simply unlucky, the club still decided to end his contract.
Claudecir has played in Vietnam since 2016. He won the domestic club title with Quang Nam FC in 2017. The forward became the top scorer of the season with 12 goals. However, he lost his form in the next two seasons, scoring only six goals.
The Brazilian moved to Hai Phong FC at the start of 2020 before being loaned to Quang Ninh in the second phase. Claudecir joined Ha Tinh in the transfer window for the 2021 season.
Since all V. League clubs already had already appropriated the maximum number of foreign players in their squads, it proved nearly impossible for the 31-year-old to find a new home this season.
After releasing Claudecir from the club, Ha Tinh immediately signed Jamaican striker Chevaughn Walsh. Just one day ago, Walsh was released by Thanh Hoa FC for not fitting with the club’s playing style.
Thanh Hoa also found Walsh’s replacement straight after by signing Kosovan midfielder Gramoz Kurtaj, whose contract with Nam Dinh FC was terminated Saturday. Nam Dinh said Kurtaj was fired from the club for refusing to play, while the 29-year-old midfielder denied the accusation, stating “his muscles were tired after being quarantined for two weeks.”
In another move, Nam Dinh has recruited Ivorian striker Oussou Konan as a replacement for Kurtaj. The 32-year-old is expected to sign a one-year contract with the club.
As regulated by Vietnam Professional Football JSC, which is responsible for the Vietnam men’s, women’s, Olympic, and youth teams as well as national competitions, clubs can freely change foreign players before entering the fourth round of domestic tournaments.
- Why Liverpool will/won't go unbeaten in the Premier League
- A Quick Premier League Review of Season 08-09
- Is the Balance of Power Shifting From the Premiership to Spanish League Football?
- Premier League given assurances over Champions League places
- Brett Stewart - Rugby League Memorabilia in the Making
- Wellington Phoenix lure Gary Hooper to the A-League
- Arsenal 2008-2009 Season Review, Part 1 - Analysing the Key Moments of a Very Disappointing Season
- Lampard thinks increase in Champions League group games would be a bad idea
- Leeds United fans urge Marcelo Bielsa to start Eddie Nketiah after hat-trick performance
- Man City held by Atletico in home leg of Women's Champions League tie
- Chelsea star Kurt Zouma will be ‘disappointed’ Everton transfer didn’t happen
- Man Utd news LIVE: Ed Woodward to consider £130m release clause, TRIPLE Aston Villa raid
Brazilian forward released from V. League club after disappointing performance have 482 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at January 27, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.