|Lieutenant General Do Danh Vuong (left) presenting gifts to Quang Binh province|
At the Quang Binh provincial Party Committee, General Vuong informed the host of typical outcomes of the border force over the past year. He emphasized the force’s success in implementing the dual tasks of firmly safeguarding the national border sovereignty and controlling COVID-19. Vuong added that the force’s efforts and achievements were praised by leaders of the Party, State, military, local authorities, and people.
General Vuong also highlighted the support of local Party committees, authorities, and people, including those from Quang Binh province, for border guard troops during their task performances.
As Tet is coming, General Vuong thanked and extended Tet greetings to Quang Binh provincial Party Committee, authorities, and people.
In his speech, a representative from the Quang Binh provincial Party Committee highly valued achievements of the border guard force, including from the border guard units of Quang Binh province, saying that they effectively supported locals in COVID-19 prevention and control, socio-economic development, and improvement of living standards.
Visiting the Quang Binh provincial Border Guard Command, General Vuong applauded the unit’s achievements in recent times. He urged the unit to maintain combat readiness and ensure security in the locality during the 13th National Party Congress, and Tet holiday.
The unit was also requested to boost COVID-19 prevention and control, fight crimes, care for on-duty troops, and reinforce COVID-19 prevention checkpoints.
Translated by Mai Huong
- PHOTOS: Army Chief visits forward posts in Siachen
- Quang Tri border force seizes 7,400 meth pills trafficked from Laos
- White House directs Pentagon to let troops use force when necessary at border
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Breitbart News Visits Unsecured U.S. Border Across from Cartel HQ
- U.S. Teen Killed in Cartel Attack Along Mexican Border Region Highway Attack
- Quang Binh cracks down on drug trafficking
- Troops enjoy spring program
- Kaduna: Troops arrest 61 suspected bandits, rescue 20 kidnap victims
- Donald Trump rules out US troops leaving Iraq, threatens 'very big' sanctions
- U.S. troops must leave, says Iraq’s outgoing Prime Minister
- Will take control of PoK if govt asks: Army chief General Manoj Naravane
- Ready To Take PoK, Whenever Government Gives Go-Ahead: Army Chief Naravane
Border chief visits border troops in Quang Binh have 352 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.