HÀ NỘI — Bảo Minh Securities Corporation (BMI) has registered to sell all of its shares in Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank (MBB), according to an announcement from the Hồ Chí Minh Stock Exchange (HoSE).
BMI is holding 1.242 million shares of MMB. The trading method will be matching orders or negotiation. The deal is expected to begin from January 20 to February 18.
Vũ Thái Huyền, chairman of the board of BMI, is a member of the board of MBB.
On the southern bourse, MBB declined 2.06 per cent to end Monday at VNĐ26,200. But since the beginning of 2021, MBB share price increased by nearly 9.4 per cent. With the current price, BIM can earn more than VNĐ32.5 billion from the deal.
In the third quarter, MBB reported an increase of 6.1 per cent year-on-year to more than VNĐ6,735 trillion in revenue. The bank’s profit after tax rose 8.3 per cent to VNĐ2.357 trillion. In the first nine months of last year, the profit after tax climbed 6.4 per cent year-on-year to nearly VNĐ6.332 trillion. VNS
- Consumer Watchdog blasts insurance industry over fossil fuel investments
- Erik Prince lobbies up
- Genesis HealthCare Reports Solid Third Quarter 2018 Results
- PolitiFact Florida: Fact-checking the Florida governor’s debate between Ron DeSantis, Andrew Gillum
- Cigna-Express Scripts deal is cleared by U.S. Justice Department
- U.S. clears health-service firms' deal
- Lujan Grisham finds Delta questions hard to shake
- Sea of sadness -- remembering all the fishermen lost to the gulf
- Major health-industry deals are said to move closer to approval
- Lifetime Care may become part of Rochester Regional Health
- Attack ads belie civil debate between Steve Pearce and Michelle Lujan Grisham
- How Sears Went From Gilded-Age Boom to Modern-Day Bust
Bảo Minh Insurance plans to divest from MBB have 283 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.