In December 2020, AEON Vietnam inked a deal with Becamex Tokyu Joint Venture and Tokyu Group (Japan) to build a supermarket based on the “Compact GMS” model, a first hypermarket in Binh Duong.
The hypermarket is at SORA gardens SC commercial center, covering 120,000 square meters in Binh Duong New City, scheduled to open in early 2023. In the first phase, AEON will develop nearly 5,000 square meters out of its 21,500 square meters.
Perspective of SORA gardens SC in Binh Duong.
“We will provide residents in the new city as well as those coming to work here a trendy and modern lifestyle,” said a Becamex Tokyu representative.
The commercial centers are expected to create business development opportunities, including increasing demands for housing, and thus enhancing the value of real estate investment.
For instance, in 2015 when Aeon Binh Tan-Ho Chi Minh City came into operation, the average street-front house price in this area increased, attracting investors. Aeon Thuan An is another example. Six years ago, when entering the Binh Duong market, it contributed to a remarkable transformation in the real estate sector.
Biggest commercial center in the south
The appearance of AEON further brings a valuable advantage to the SORA gardens II luxury apartment project that aims to become one of the largest commercial complexes in the south.
Residents of SORA gardens II can move in from Q2, 2021.
With the advantage of 7,948 square meters of prime land in Binh Duong New City, Thu Dau Mot, SORA gardens II is the quintessence of comfortable and modern lifestyle.
Located in TOKYU garden City, which attracts a large number of foreign experts, surrounded by large industrial zones, SORA gardens II enjoys full educational facilities, including international schools.
Major infrastructure developments in Binh Duong include World Trade Center (WTCA) and central railway station connected to the Ben Thanh – Suoi Tien metro line in Ho Chi Minh City, significantly shortening the traveling time. This breakthrough aims to attract people and investors nationwide.
SORA gardens II is also located on the main road connecting Binh Duong with Ho Chi Minh City and other provinces, creating further travel convenience.
To support customers, the developer offers flexible payment policies up to 8 percent incentives (equivalent to VND250 million) at the event “Prosperous Tet with luxury apartment,” officially announcing the cooperation between the commercial center and Aeon on Jan. 30. With the passion to create a sustainable residence for Vietnamese generations, Becamex Tokyu Ltd.,has applied the highest quality technical standards from Japan to SORA gardens II.
Residents of SORA gardens II will receive their new home in the second quarter of 2021
- New trends influencing Vietnamese real estate market
- iBuyers no longer the new kids on the real estate block in metro Denver
- CUHK Business School Research Finds Purchase Restrictions Ineffective in Cooling Real Estate Markets in China
- Encouraging signs in real estate arena
- Real estate to take a dip this festive season
- Provenance Properties Cayman Islands named an Affiliate of the Year by Christie's International Real Estate
- The 10 most innovative urban development and real estate companies of 2020
- Queenstown-on-a-budget provides best capital gains of last 10 years, Real Estate Institute says
- Demand for large office space, connectivity to increase: market researcher
- New Construction Homes For Sale in Geneva, Illinois - April 2019
- New Construction Homes For Sale in Geneva, Illinois - May 2019
- 5 New Lower Providence Area Properties For Sale
AEON provides new momentum for Binh Duong real estate market have 543 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.