The People’s Committee in Binh Duong has just signed an agreement with Construction Company BCONS to set up a fund which will provide financial assistance to startup businesses in the province during the 2021-2025 period.
Therefore, local administrations will accompany with startup companies and individuals that have creative ideas. Local administrations will give consultations and finance potential startup companies. More meetings will be organized to exchange opinions between the provincial administrations and enterprises which are hoped to promote startup movement in Di An Town of Binh Duong Province.
On the occasion, the Young Entrepreneur Association in Di An Town presented VND200 million (US$ 8,675) to support the poor in the town as well as build two charitable houses each worth VND50 million and 20 bicycles to needy children with good academic performance.
According to Di An Town Party Chief Bui Thanh Nhan, the town party committee has been determined to complete goals set at the Party Congress in the 2020-2025 term. Moreover, the party committee has been carried out breakthrough programs to get the recognition of the second-class town in the end of 2021 and the first-class town in 2025.
Additionally, the town party committee will simultaneously implement solutions for the economic growth as well as mobilizing all sources for re-structuring with the orientation towards industry-service-commerce and agriculture development.
Party Chief Nhan expected entrepreneurial community especially the Young Entrepreneur Association in Di An Town will join hands in the province’s growth to open a new era for Binh Duong Province generally and Di An Town particularly.
- South Australian Budget earmarks millions for innovation and startups
- Bird raises $275 million at a $2.5 billion valuation - VentureBeat
- Ideawake helps established corporations tap their employees' innovative, creative thinking
- Singapore university sets aside $18.1M to help students, researchers create startups
- Delivery firm Rappi to enhance "super-app" with $1bn funding
- 5 charged in scheme to defraud Dolly Parton's wildfire relief fund
- 134 startups aided through Australia's AU$12 million Landing Pad initiative
- NAB offers up AU$2b to grow Aussie startup scene
- Analytics startup EDO teases consumer behavior from TV ads with machine learning
- WMD first-response team established in NYC
- AriseBank execs forced to pay $2.7 million to settle SEC charges of cryptocurrency fraud
- 2016 Republican hopefuls pocketed hundreds of millions in Obamacare funding while working to repeal law
Additional US$1 million fund established to aid startups in Binh Duong have 387 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at January 23, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.