Corporate Vietravel Airlines receives first aircraft The Saigon Times Saturday, Dec 5, 2020,13:30 (GMT+7) Vietravel Airlines receives first aircraftThe Saigon Times Vietravel Airlines’ first aircraft, an Airbus A321CEO plane, arrives at Tan Son Nhat International Airport this morning – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – The first aircraft of Vietravel Airlines arrived at Tan Son Nhat International Airport in HCMC this morning, December 5. The carrier’s Airbus A321CEO aircraft, which is 44.5 meters long, has a capacity of 220 seats, the local media reported. Nguyen Quoc Ky, chairman of Vietravel Airlines, said on December 4 that the airline was stepping up its plan to complete its aircraft fleet while meeting certain requirements to get an Aircraft Operator Certificate (AOC). It is now ready for the maiden flight, which is set to take off in late December. Vietravel Airlines targets to serve some one million passengers and create jobs for 600 workers in the first year of operations. In the initial stage, the carrier will operate over 80 flights per week, mainly from HCMC, Hue and Hanoi to some tourist destinations such as Danang, Nha Trang and Phu Quoc. Vietravel Airlines, an airline established by local tour operator Vietravel, has a chartered capital of VND700 billion and… Read full this story
- Japan Airlines receives government disciplines amid flight attendant's drinking scandal
- Aircraft Cabin Interiors - Did Galley Slaves Have it Better?
- American Airlines Adds Boeing 757-200ERs to Overseas Routes - Is This a Good Deal?
- Spice Jet is the Airline That Anyone Would Love to Board
- The Beech Aircraft Company
- Looking For a Good Airline Stock - Why Not Look Over the Horizon Instead?
- How the Second World War Helped the Beech Aircraft Company?
- Traveling in India? Great Meet and Assist Service by Spice Jet Airlines
- Recovery of the Legs When They Are Tight and Stiff After a Long Airline Flight
- Airlines are scrambling to work out how to tell passengers they're flying on a 737 Max when it finally returns to service and how to avoid the 'chaos' it could cause if they get it wrong
Vietravel Airlines receives first aircraft have 353 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at December 5, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.