The newly released report also shares useful information on fresh trends occurring in cross-border e-commerce, the potential and prospects ahead for "Made in Vietnam" products, as well as efforts by Amazon to boost small and medium enterprises (SMEs)'s capacity to overcome this challenging period.
Recent months has seen thousands of domestic sellers, including renowned local brands such as Trung Nguyen coffee, Bitis shoes, domestic manufacturer MDK, and startups like Andre Gift Shop and Mary Craft, strive to expand their business globally through making the most of Amazon as a platform.
While enjoying an increase in profits, local firms have brought about a number of positive effects to the domestic economy by offering additional job opportunities, thereby providing a wide range of options for international customers based in the United States and other stores in Europe, Japan, Canada, Australia, and Singapore.
Amazon Global Selling recently announced plans to establish a seller centre in Vietnam, along with setting up a new global selling support team based in Hanoi.
Gijae Seong, head of the company's global selling support team in Vietnam, said as one of the most dynamic emerging countries in Southeast Asia, the country is home to a strong manufacturing base.
"With an extended local support team, we hope to help Vietnamese businesses unleash their potential and promote made-in-Vietnam products through online Amazon stores," Seong added.
The seller centre is set to be a localised dashboard that will open up easier access and provide a better experience for sellers throughout the selling process. In addition, it will also help to significantly improve overall operational efficiency, the company said.
- Vietnamese airports serve nearly 80 million passengers in nine months
- Vietnam population to exceed 82 million by year's end
- Passengers going through Vietnamese airports exceed 100 million
- Vietnamese startup wins US$1 million at world competition
- El Nino shrinking rice crop worldwide to spur Vietnamese sales
- Vietnamese company earns hundreds of million of USD from foreign auto empires
- E-commerce helps Vietnamese products reach foreign markets
- Vietnamese products reach extortionate prices on Amazon
- 100 Vietnamese SMEs to enjoy support from Amazon, VIETRADE
- Vietnam SMEs to increase exports via Amazon marketplaces
- Amazon and Alibaba to compete in Vietnam e commerce’s ring
- E-commerce sales expected at US$1.3 bln. by 2015
Vietnamese sales on Amazon exceed US$1 million have 366 words, post on vov.vn at December 17, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.