Israeli businesses keen to import medical supplies from Vietnam Numerous Israeli enterprises have shown an interest in importing consumer products and medical supplies, with a particular demand for face masks and medical protective equipment, from Vietnam in order to meet needs among domestic consumers amid market fluctuations and challenges caused by political instability and the COVID-19 pandemic. According to the Vietnam Trade Office in Israel, May alone saw the two-way trade turnover between both nations reach US$136.15 million, with Vietnamese exports to Israel gradually recovering and imports from this market enjoying a slight increase from the previous month due to the impact of social changes and the COVID-19 pandemic. The first five months of the year saw bilateral trade between the two countries hit US$649.4 million, with Vietnamese exports to Israel falling by 17.9% and imports from the Middle Eastern nation rising to 419.3% over the same period from a year earlier. These growing levels of import turnover can largely be put down to the country importing computers, electronic products, and components from Israel at a great value, thereby raising the nation’s trade deficit to US$101.4 million during the reviewed period. Most notably, Vietnamese tuna exports to Israel during the… Read full this story
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 1
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 1
- Anthony Bourdain Has Become The Future Of Cable News, And He Couldn’t Care Less
- This week on the frontiers, December 22nd 2018
- ATLASSIAN -- THE UNTOLD STORY: How two Australian young guns built a $3 billion company, headed for an American IPO
- The Australian dollar continues to languish at multi-year lows
VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 12 have 280 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 7, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.