“Singapore Airshow 2020” officially opened on Feb. 11 with the participation of delegations from many countries as well as more than 900 businesses from 45 countries.
The Vietnamese delegation was attended by Deputy Minister of Defense Nguyen Chi Vinh.
Companies participating in Singapore Airshow introduced their most advanced commercial and military aircraft products.
Amid the coronavirus outbreak, the event took place with about 70 fewer exhibitors. However, Singapore Airshow 2020 offers many opportunities for exchange and boosting business between the world’s leading defense companies and potential customers in the region.
It is expected to attract the participation of as many as 40,000 clients. The event will run until Feb.16 at the Changi Exhibition Centre./.VNA
- Asian Affair: Vibrant Vietnam & Sizzling Singapore
- Business and Market Overview on Vietnam
- Visiting Singapore
- The Singapore Taxi
- Never Run Out of Altitude, Airspeed, and Ideas at the Same Time: Lessons From the Vietnam POWs
- Cable Splicing School, 40th Signal Battalion, 160th Signal Group, 1st Signal Brigade, Vietnam
- Vietnam among 12 most valuable markets for global franchise expansion
- Guide for Singapore Education
- What makes Qnet Singapore a success?
- Use Truly Integrated HR and Payroll Software for Your Small Business in Singapore
- QNET Singapore achieves phenomenal growth
- The Indonesian Maids
Vietnam attends Singapore Airshow have 187 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.