Gardeners working in HCM City’s flower village have been undergoing careful preparations of their ornamental plants so they bloom just in time for the upcoming Lunar New Year, known locally as Tet.
Gardeners operating in the flower village in Ho Chi Minh City have been busy in the buildup to Tet.
With Tet approaching flower growers must trim and water their flowers in order for them to be ready for the beginning of the Lunar New Year.
The flower field is made up of a variety of flowers, ranging from wild sunflowers to chrysanthemum
According to gardeners working in the village, the recent favourable weather conditions serve to bring out the vibrant colours in each of the flowers.
The flower village covers an area of 40,000 square metres and is located on Le Thi Rieng street in District 12 of Ho Chi Minh City.
With so many things to do ahead of Tet, gardeners hire workers to trim and water the flowers each day.
Many garden owners set up outdoor canvases in order to carefully look after the flower garden
A view of the flower garden from above
- Officials highlight HCM City’s respect for relations with Vientiane
- HCM City authorities work extra hours to carry out admin tasks
- Outstanding blood donors honoured in HCM City
- HCM City, Laos’ Vientiane step up cooperation
- A creative summer camp for children in HCM City
- Houston Mayor Imposes Mandatory Curfew as Harvey Prepares to Hit the City Again
- The Little Gardener: A Tender Illustrated Parable of Purpose and the Power of Working with Love
- From Pyramids to Chocolate, Mexico City through the Eyes of Children
- Boston Winter Canceled for City Hall Plaza's $60 Million Redesign
- How to Survive a Winter Without Flowers