Shoppers have been flocking to Hang Ma street in central Hanoi as they seek to purchase decorative items to celebrate the traditional Lunar New Year, known locally as Tet. With Tet approaching Hang Ma street is becoming increasingly crowded with both local residents and tourists preparing for Tet celebration. Due to the added business in the buildup to the festive period, the street appears more colourful than on normal days. The street is full of life as both buyers and sellers go about their business. The range of festive items being sold this year is far more diverse than during previous years. The area is notable for the large number of foreign tourists who come to enjoy the pre-Tet atmosphere that is typical on the streets of Hanoi around this time of year. Many buyers come from provinces outside of Hanoi to visit Hang Ma street for the purpose of buying in bulk. Typical items that can be found on sale on the street are lanterns, flowers, and other decorative products. Around this time of the year the street becomes an ideal destination in which young people can snap photos. Situated close to Hang Ma street, the same bustling atmosphere… Read full this story
- Castlewellan could enjoy a £3m boost as Ulster Fleadh hits town
- The High Street enjoys a boost from warm Easter weather
- Hanoi told to close coffee shops on ‘train street’
- 5 Hacks to Boost Sales Via Snapchat
- Pre-owned home sales climb 2.5%
- Home improvement retailer Kingfisher enjoys warm weather boost
- Want to Boost Sales? Check out These 4 Free Ecommerce Tools.
- How Companies Are Using Big Data to Boost Sales, and How You Can Do the Same
- Hershey is trying to boost sales by selling Reese's Cups that are 40% thinner than the classics
- Great Ideas for Boosting Sales Through Social Media
Shops on Hang Ma street enjoy pre-Tet boost in sales have 317 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 1, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.