The real estate market has not recovered well after COVID-19, but property firms are now in a position to buy land plots at reasonable prices. Powerful real estate developers believe they should buy land plots when the market is cool and land prices are reasonable. Shareholders agree that more land should be bought to be able to launch finished products when the pandemic is over and the market heats up. The real estate market has not recovered well after COVID-19, but property firms are now in a position to buy land plots at reasonable prices. Nam Long’s president Nguyen Xuan Quang said at the meeting with investors in mid-June that the firm is gathering strength to enlarge the land fund, targeting large land plots in satellite localities in HCM City and Hanoi. Mai Lan Market stagnant, real estate firms struggle Real estate firms have had to struggle to survive during the COVID-19 pandemic, which has caused the loss of trillions of dong and job losses to 75-80 percent of workers in the field. EVFTA expected to give a lift to real estate sector Many segments of the real estate market are soon expected to benefit from the EU-Vietnam Free Trade… Read full this story
- FTC Settles Data Security Case With Real-Estate Firm
- Learn the ins and outs of real estate with this 40-hour series of online classes
- Indiabulls Real Estate sells London property to promoters for 200 mn pounds
- Time to Buy? Manhattan Real Estate Has Worst Second Quarter Since Financial Crisis
- How This Celebrity Real Estate Agent Stays Super Fit
- Indiabulls Real Estate announces share buyback of Rs 500 crore
- Ask a real estate pro: How can I make my community's board listen to my ideas?
- Health systems urged to 'act like real estate investors'
- Tech firms face real estate woes
- Real estate's Net turf war
Real estate firms spend trillions of VND to buy land plots have 318 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 7, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.